We hope that you and your loved ones are doing well. The situation is changing rapidly and we are following the instructions and guidelines of the various levels of government.
First, since the authorities have identified hotels as essential services, we remain open. We are happy to offer you a reassuring, comfortable and safe environment. We have established very high security measures to protect both our guests and our work teams.
- A protective screen has been installed at the hotel reception, providing greater protection for our guests and staff, allowing for quick and contactless check-in.
- We space at least 48 hours between each stay so that you have the assurance that your room is safe, as far as our operations allow.
- Breakfast is available under a “lunch box” formula
- Our employees have all been instructed to adopt strict hygiene measures such as;
- Frequent and adequate hand washing
- Wearing gloves and masks when the situation is right
- Social distancing
- Respecting respiratory hygiene rules and avoiding touching your face
- Increased cleaning frequencies of surfaces and common areas
- We have closed the restaurant, gym, Jardin Spa and business centre until further notice
On behalf of the entire Noranda Hotel and Spa family, we thank you for your trust and hope to see you again in our establishment soon.